It’s that time of the year again and I want ALL of you to get into a swimsuit! Don’t worry about cellulite, rolls, thighs and whatever else there is a suit that is right for you and I’m going to help you do it!
I have searched the internet high and low and I have chosen 5 brands where you should start your swimsuit search.
1. Amazon - you will be surprised at the variation in both style and price range. However make sure to reach customer reviews to see how it really fits.
2. Rue107 - this indie brand has been a favorite of mine for sometime now and they never disappointed in the creativity department. Their styles range from $60-120 but are totally worth it!
3. Fashion to Figure - this brand surprised me with their current collection! They have great prints and styles although the options are few I urge you to check them out for sure!
4. Torrid - this was another surprise, I didn’t not expect the variety. Their swim styles are perfect if you want to be stylish and modest. They even have swim leggings!
5. Forever21 - not only are they affordable but they have plenty of styles to choose from! They all the hottest trends! Neons, high thigh and dynamic prints and lots of cover up options.
sink or swim either way look bomb!